Friday, December 02, 2005

fun at Bloglines!

screenshot1.jpeg, originally uploaded by eindia.

I think its hightime the folks at Flickr or the other new Web 2.0 service learn this! I was trying to access Bloglines two weeks back and boom they are down!

Now I realize and it me real hard this time! Even if I am ready to pay money now - I am not going get my articles, news or information right now when I want it, where I want it and how I want!!! I may loose money on short selling the stock of mine ... brrr

However, looking at this funny face. I didn't feel angry. I smiled! I even empathized. Gave me a feeling poor folks at Bloglines are working hard! (I wonder what they are doing I don't see a bloody change ... I like it just as it is :D)

But to compare - I have started to hate flickr lately. Their downtimes have been going up! => they ask me go see their blog or do something else when they get ready. I need my pics and need to use my pics when i am paying a whole $25 for usage. It may be cool but when I pay I expect 100% uptime. suggestion - Use one of my 'pictures' (I mean personlize) and say " sorry I know you need your cool pics but hey - we are working hard. "

Talk about personalization and calming down the user - 'atleast' the 'pro' ones. After all this is a 'Yahoo' company - is this what we got to expect especially when i am paying money?? Yahoo 2.0 (0 as in Naught = zero?! #@$!)


Blogger Sunil said...

Thanks for leaving comment on my post.

We can talk through on skype, my id is sunilgoyal on skype or you can also email me at sunilgoyal (at)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home