Sunday, October 23, 2005

make the switch!!!

screenshot24.jpeg

Well - the verdict is here. I am doing too many things with too little. My mac mini (512MB, 1.42 Mhz G4 80GB with wireless 802.11g and bluetooth) with my external - DVD writer and 320GB harddisk. These with my 'logitech' webcam, wireless elite duo (keyboard and mouse) and 'iogear' bluetooth headset (for chat - skpye and yahoo) make my life really simple.

I highly recommend it. Though I push it to the extreme - video editing, graphix and even coding and remote desktop, VNC, SSH, Apache. These diverse use make it really rock. I don't have to press the ctrl+alt+del shit often. Though I may have to do a 'force quit' or 'kill' from the 'terminal'. But never do a real hard boot.

And all these for $570 (student discount ;-0 ), I am sure there is nothin more cheaper on the earth, does these job efficiently AND which fits inside a CASE of two CD cases. Moreover, I feel really happy when people come over and ask what is that?? It so coool :D and I say - hey thats my computer ... "Mac Mini"

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosa Benito said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel or feed: Download our complete list of RSS feeds in OPML format: http://www.techweb.com/rss/all.opml Help With ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home