Thursday, November 24, 2005

my analytics: all for free 'e'!

vinu_blog

I just checked up my Google analytics account for this blog and voila - I was impressed. Especially with not much of writing over the past month! So, if anyone is reading this now - watch out for this post I have really cool things to share and write about. Atleast I feel motivated and assured that I am not crying out into the so called world wide web with no one reading me ;-0

Also a very timely post 'Seven deadly sins of bloggin' lists these points:

1. Using Free Blog Hosting Services
2. Ignoring the Basic Principles of Good Web Site Design and Usability
3. Being the Jack Of All Trades
4. Not Posting Regularly
5. Publishing Badly Written Posts
6. Spamming and Stealing
7. Failing to Establish a Personality

I strongly agree to 2,4,5,6 and 7.

Disagree to 1 and 3. Anyway there will more or less reasons. atleast here I can voice my opinion ...

Also from now on -

a. the cool podcasts I listen to will be playable in my blog thanks to the delicious team for writing the playtagger script.

b. Also I may put the flickr sets as slideshows in the blog itself! checkout this hack.

Makes my life simple as it is for putting pics from flickr. In the same way, as this VC explains about 'life at the edge' on the web atleast rocks! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Storm said...

I felt so sad when Google started analytics. I was so appreciative of the thing that statcounter is doing and now they are probably going to go down :(. And they have google ads on their site!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home