Monday, September 26, 2005

THE END

Cygnoir's blog post is very cool in a way that she has closed her blog when I am begining.

Quoting her just in case she closes that link

It's been nearly seven years since I began this journey, this meandering of bits and bytes. Sometimes I knew where I was headed, and sometimes I didn't, but I always knew I'd get somewhere.

And here we are at somewhere: the end of this journal. Here I am, and I don't want to walk this path anymore. I don't want to describe the interior landscape in such excruciating detail. I don't want to ping the masses instead of confiding in friends. I don't want to worry about whether or not what I share here will be read. I don't want to live my life through a lens of what I'll write about it later.

I just want to live my life.

Thank you to those of you who have shown me kindness. And to those of you who have shown me the opposite of kindness, thank you too. I learned more from you than I cared to admit.

Be good to each other and to yourselves.


My next post will be talking about the purpose of this blog ... coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home